Floriade is on at Commonwealth Park, Canberra. It runs from Saturday 14 September to Sunday 13 October 2013.
Do you want to catch a bus to Floriade and avoid parking hassles? Here are your options for catching a bus to Floriade.
The City to Floriade shuttle is a free service travelling from three City pick-up points to the front gates of Floriade.
This loop service operates from outside the Canberra Centre on Petrie Street, the Mercure Hotel on Ainslie Avenue and Northbourne Avenue then onto Floriade. Buses run every 45 minutes starting at 9am with the last service departing 4:30pm. The loop shuttle service runs every day throughout Floriade.
For the duration of Floriade, temporary bus stops will operate on Commonwealth Avenue, near Regatta Point. Northbound buses operate to City and Belconnen; southbound buses to Woden and Tuggeranong. Regular ACTION fares apply.
Routes that use this stop include:
Monday – Friday
- 2 (North: City, Ainslie, Dickson; South: Parliament House, Deakin, Curtin)
- 3 (North: City, ANU, Calvary Hospital; South: Parliament House, Deakin, Garran)
- 6 (North: City, Lyneham, Dickson; South: Old Parliament House, Manuka)
- 300/312/313/314/315/318/319 (North: City, Belconnen; South: Woden, Tuggeranong)
Saturday – Sunday
- 900 (North: City, Belconnen; South: Woden, Erindale, Tuggeranong)
- 932 (North: City, Northbourne Ave, Kaleen; South: Yarralumla, Curtin)
- 934 (North: ANU, National Museum, Calvary Hospital; South: Parliament House, Deakin)
- 935 (North: City; South: Barton, Manuka, Red Hill)
In addition, the free Centenary Loop service will stop on Commonwealth Avenue every 30 minutes between 9am and 4:30pm heading towards the National Museum and City Bus Station.