BUS 003 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Fuso Fighter FK417|
|Removed from Service||July 1998|
|Body Date||May 1992|
|Gallery Album||Bus 003|
Bus 003 was a (Mitsubishi) Fuso Fighter FK417 "Tram Bus".
- Bus 003 along with sister units BUS 001 and BUS 002 operated the "Downtowner" City Loop during the 1990's.
- It was advertised for sale in July 1998 and was purchased by Mountainlink in Katoomba. (Registration 3775 MO)
- Since leaving ACTION it has been registered as MO 9030, 3775 MO and 7772 MO (all NSW).
- It operated for Blue Mountains Bus Company and CDC Group NSW, before being deregistered in February 2015.
- Downtowner – article on ACT Bus