BUS 100 (3)
|Entered Service||2 March 2020|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Oct 2019|
|Climate Control||Saloon air conditioning|
|Gallery Album||Bus 100|
| next >>
|* BUS 100 (1)||– AEC Reliance|
|* BUS 100 (2)||– Renault PR100.3|
Bus 100 is a Hino Poncho HX9JLKE-FWU 4x2 (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in a special livery wrap – Ginninderry/Transport Canberra.
- Bus 100 was delivered to Tuggeranong Depot in January 2020.
- Bus 100 is the first of 2 Hino Ponchos.
- Bus 100 was registered on 18 February 2020.
- This bus was delivered in an all white livery, but was wrapped with a special livery wrap prior to entering service.
- This bus is for use solely on the Kippax/Strathnairn shuttle service.
Ginninderry/Transport Canberra – 21 February 2020 to current
- blue livery with black stripe above side windows
- also on Bus 101
Engine: Hino J05E-TS 4 cylinder turbo diesel 5.123 litre Euro V. 132 kW (180 HP) @ 2500 RPM, 530 Nm @ 1500 RPM
Transmission: Aisin A500 5 speed
Tyres: 205/80 R 17.5
Fuel tank capacity: 100 litres
Seats: McConnell bench seats – 4 rows of 2 seat offside, 1 seat nearside with 4 seats at rear and 2 single flip-up seats in wheelchair bay.
Seat fabric: Camira ADDA65 (blue)
Maximum passenger capacity: 25 (18 seated, 7 standing) Bus stop signal system: Teknoware wireless push buttons with wheelchair signal