BUS 109 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||8 July 1994|
|Removed from Service||22 May 2020|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Austral Denning "Starliner"|
|Body Date||May 1994|
|Gallery Album||Bus 109|
|* BUS 109 (1)||– Bedford VAM5|
Bus 109 was a Renault PR100.3
- Bus 109 was delivered in a special livery which paid tribute to retired Canberra Raiders captain, Mal Meninga.
- a small section of this livery is still visible, with the small strip between the windscreen and destination display still in green.
- Bus 109 was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in November 2010.
- As at February 2017, Bus 109 was fitted with a Hanover LED destination display, replacing its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot signs.
"Farewell, Mal Meninga" – 27 June 1994 to unknown
- Raiders Green, with 'Goodbye Mal - Thanks for the Memories 1986 - 1994' above the window line, and a painting of Mal Meninga running with a football, as other teams fall over behind. The rear had a Big Mal's Farewell emblem, as well as the Raiders logo. The green was complemented by Blue and Yellow stripes above the grey skirting, and above the window line.