| Bus 113
|| Renault PR100.3a
| Entered Service
|| 28 August 1995
| Removed from Service
|| 15 June 2020
| Desto Equipment
|| Hanover LED
|| Austral Denning "Starliner"
| Body Number
| Body Date
|| 24 Jun 1994
| Gallery Album
|| Bus 113
<< prev || next PR100.3a > | next >>
Bus 113 was a Renault PR100.3a
- Bus 113 was loaned to Brisbane Transport from 1 September 1994 until March 1995 as an evaluation vehicle. (Registration 997 COQ, Fleet Number 997). The front was painted into BT livery, with the rest of the vehicle maintaining ACTION Livery.
- Following its loan to Brisbane, this vehicle was modified by Austral Denning to be a prototype "easy access" bus. Its front steps were removed and a Bode electric ramp was installed for wheelchair access; the seating was rearranged to accommodate two wheelchairs and kneeling suspension was installed.
- It was designated as a "PR100.3a" due to the modifications to make it an accessible bus.
- Buses 126 to 131 were later built and delivered as accessible buses and were also designated as PR100.3a, however these were fitted with plug doors and a Tieman electric ramp. They also had a different seating layout.
- Bus 113 was later modified to remove the wheelchair spaces and access ramp, however the kneeling suspension remains.
- It was originally fitted with trial Hanover flipdot destination signs, but they were subsequently changed to Alcatel/STC Cannon.
- This bus was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in November 2010.
- From December 2016, Bus 113 was the only Renault PR100.3a in service.
- In February 2017, the Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
| 23 Apr 2005