BUS 130 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||August 2013|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Austral Denning "Starliner"|
|Body Date||Aug 1996|
|Gallery Album||Bus 130|
Bus 130 was a Renault PR100.3a
- The vehicle's VIN was incorrectly recorded by ACT RTA as VF6PS08A200000005. This was due to an error on the Austral Denning body plate.
- Bus 130 was originally an "Easy Access" bus (hence the PR100.3a designation), but it was subsequently modified to remove the wheelchair spaces and access ramp although the kneeling suspension remained.
- Bus 130 was transferred from Tuggeranong to Belconnen on 23 April 2005.
- It was transferred to Tuggeranong Depot on 13 November 2010 in preparation for Network 2010.
- Its Southport Engineering flip-dot destination displays were replaced by Hanover LED equipment in October 2012.
- On 13 August 2013, it suffered front-end damage in a collision. It was transferred from Tuggeranong to Woden Depot shortly afterwards and in October 2013 was transferred to Belconnen Depot to be scrapped for parts.
- On 14 August 2014, the remains of Bus 130 were removed from Belconnen Depot for scrapping.