BUS 131 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||~16 December 2016|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Austral Denning "Starliner"|
|Body Date||26 Aug 1996|
|Gallery Album||Bus 131|
Bus 131 was a Renault PR100.3
- The vehicle's VIN is incorrectly recorded by ACT RTA as VF6PS08A200000006. This was due to an error on the Austral Denning body plate.
- Bus 131 was originally an "Easy Access" bus which seated 43 (designated as PR100.3a); it featured plug doors, stepless entry, Tieman electric ramp, kneeling suspension and two wheelchair spaces.
- In approx. 2007, Bus 131 was modified to remove the access ramp and wheelchair spaces, and install additional seats.
- In September 2014, its Southport Engineering flip-dot destination display was replaced by Hanover LED.
- This bus was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack.
- Between December 2019 and January 2020, Bus 131 was stripped for parts at Belconnen Depot before it was scrapped.
|23 Apr 2005||Tuggeranong||Belconnen|
|13 Nov 2010||Belconnen||Tuggeranong||Network 2010|