BUS 135 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Dennis Dart SLF|
|Removed from Service||26 April 2019|
|Desto Equipment||Mobitec flip-dot|
|Body Date||May 1997|
|Gallery Album||Bus 135|
|* BUS 135 (1)||– AEC Reliance|
Bus 135 was a Dennis Dart SLF
- Bus 135 was originally fitted with a Tieman electric wheelchair ramp and a single wheelchair position.
- The electric wheelchair ramp was subsequently replaced with a manual flip-out ramp.
- Bus 135 was temporarily withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot on 1 June 2016.
- On 4 July 2016 it returned to service at Belconnen Depot exclusively operating the free City Loop route.
- Bus 135 operated the final City Loop service on 26 April 2019.
- On Saturday 4 May 2019, Buses 135 & 145 operated a Farewell Tour for the Canberra Transport Museum.
- After withdrawal from the ACTION fleet, Bus 135 was used by CiT for "Orange Wolves", an art display utilising retired buses (26-28 November 2019).
|28 May 2012||Belconnen||Woden||Storage|
|Apr 2014||Woden||Tuggeranong||Resumed service|
|Aug 2014||Woden||Tuggeranong||returned to service - swapped for Bus 149|
|4 Jul 2016||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||City Loop service|
City Loop (Transport Canberra) – 4 July 2016 to withdrawal