BUS 150 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Dennis Dart SLF|
|Removed from Service||March 2019|
|Desto Equipment||Mobitec Flip-dot|
|Body Date||Oct 1997|
|Gallery Album||Bus 150|
Bus 150 was a Dennis Dart SLF
- Bus 150 was fitted with a Tieman electric wheelchair ramp and a single wheelchair position.
- The electric wheelchair ramp was subsequently replaced with a manual flip-out ramp.
- Bus 150 was temporarily withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot on 16 June 2016.
- On 4 July 2016 it returned to service at Belconnen Depot exclusively operating the free City Loop route.
- It was last used in active service in March 2019, although the City Loop service ceased on 26 April 2019.
|8 Jun 2012||Tuggeranong||Woden||Storage|
|4 Jul 2016||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||City Loop service|
City Loop (Transport Canberra) – 4 July 2016 to withdrawal