BUS 151 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Dennis Dart SLF|
|Removed from Service||26 April 2019|
|Desto Equipment||Mobitec flip-dot|
|Body Date||Oct 1997|
|Gallery Album||Bus 151|
|* BUS 151 (1)||– AEC Swift|
Bus 151 was a Dennis Dart SLF
- Bus 151 was fitted with a Tieman electric wheelchair ramp and a single wheelchair position.
- The electric wheelchair ramp was subsequently replaced with a manual flip-out ramp.
- Bus 151 was temporarily withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot on 8 June 2016.
- On 4 July 2016 it returned to service at Belconnen Depot exclusively operating the free City Loop route.
- After withdrawal from the ACTION fleet, Bus 151 was used by CiT for "Orange Wolves", an art display utilising retired buses (26-28 November 2019).
- Bus 151 was sold by Pickles Auctions on 29 July 2020.
|8 Jun 2012||Tuggeranong||Woden||Storage|
|4 Jul 2016||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||City Loop service|
City Loop (Transport Canberra) – 4 July 2016 to withdrawal