BUS 300 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||20 August 2015|
|Desto Equipment||Mobitec Flipdot|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Dec 2002|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Gallery Album||Bus 300|
Bus 300 was an Irisbus Agora Line
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 300 had the emergency exit windows offset from each other. The offside exit was one window further forward than the nearside exit window.
- Bus 300 operated the final service into Belconnen Interchange on Sunday 24 May 2009. It operated Route 900, arriving at 1959hrs.
- On 20 August 2015, Bus 300 suffered an engine bay fire at Clarey Cres, Spence. It was subsequently withdrawn since it was not cost effective to repair.
- At time of withdrawal, this vehicle was fitted with a Sportworks VeloPorter 2 bike rack. It had previously fitted with a DL2 bike rack.
- The remains of Bus 300 were scrapped in early 2018.