BUS 302 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Mar 2002|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Gallery Album||Bus 302|
Bus 302 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 302 has the passenger emergency exit windows opposite each other, the nearside exit being placed in the equivalent position of a rear door.
- Bus 302 was fitted with a DL2 bike rack on 8 January 2012, replacing a VeloPorter2 rack.
- In July 2017, the DL2 bike rack was replaced with a VeloPorter 2.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.
- In September 2018, its Mobitec flip-dot destination displays were replaced with Hanover LED displays.