BUS 308 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Mar 2002|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 308|
|* BUS 308 (1)||– Leyland National|
Bus 308 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot.
- The outbuild date of Bus 308 is June 2002.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Irisbuses. Bus 308 has the passenger emergency exit windows opposite each other, the nearside exit being placed in the equivalent position of a rear door.
- On 30 January 2014, Bus 308 suffered a minor engine bay fire while parked at City West layover.
- Bus 308 was originally fitted with a DL2 bike rack which was replaced by a VeloPorter 2 model.
- It was later fitted with a DL2 bike rack and as at July 2020, it has a DL2 (black handle) model bike rack.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.
- In August 2018, its Mobitec flip-dot destination displays were replaced with Hanover LED displays.
All Over Advertising
Carpet One Mitchell – 30 July 2019 to 3 June 2020