BUS 309 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Jun 2002|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Gallery Album||Bus 309|
|* BUS 309 (1)||– Leyland National|
Bus 309 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot.
- The outbuild date of Bus 309 is July 2002.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 309 has two emergency exit windows on both sides of the bus, adjacent to each other.
- This vehicle is currently fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack. It was originally fitted with a DL2 rack.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.
- In September 2018, its Mobitec flip-dot destination displays were replaced with Hanover LED displays. It was the last Agora Line to be so changed.
- YouTube videos featuring this bus are no longer available.