BUS 315 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Nov 2002|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 315|
Bus 315 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for Catholic Care.
- Bus 315's outbuild date is February 2003
- Bus 315 was the last Irisbus delivered to ACTION, arriving on 30 December 2003.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Irisbuses. Bus 315 has the emergency exit windows offset from each other. The offside exit is one window further forward than the nearside exit window.
- This vehicle is currently fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack. It was originally fitted with a DL2 rack.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3
- In July 2018, its Mobitec flip-dot destination displays were replaced with Hanover LED displays.
All Over Advertising
Allhomes – ~7 March 2017 to 20 August 2017
Catholic Care – 20 August 2017 to current
- previously on Bus 319 (4 March 2017 to 11 July 2017)
- wrap removed and reapplied 9-10 September 2019