BUS 351 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||September 2005|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED (front)/flipdot (side)|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Aug 2005|
|Climate Control||Carrier AC353|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Fuel||Compressed Natural Gas|
|Gallery Album||Bus 351|
|* BUS 351 (1)||– Volvo B58-56|
Bus 351 is a Scania L94UB based at Tuggeranong Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for Navy Health.
- Its name is Copernicus.
- Bus 351 was involved with a head-on collision on Erindale Drive on 17 July 2010. The driver of the other vehicle was fatally injured.
- It remained out of service until December 2011.
- It now features an all-green front, unlike most of its fellow units.
- As at February 2017, its front destination sign is a Hanover LED display, replacing a previous flipdot unit. However, the side route number display remains as flipdot.
- In 2018 one fold-up seat was removed, reducing its seating capacity from 45 to 44.
All Over Advertising
Navy Health – 2 March 2020 to current
- also on Bus 420