BUS 398 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||November 2009|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT M007|
|Body Date||Sep 2009|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III 1004|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 398|
Bus 398 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL/E5 (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 398 arrived at Belconnen Depot on 21 October 2009.
- It was transferred to Tuggeranong Depot prior to entering service, in the week of 9 November 2009.
- In apx August 2018, its DL2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model.
- On 24 October 2018, Bus 398 was involved in a collision at Gundaroo Dr/Anthony Rolfe Ave.
- It suffered minor damage and was returned to service by 31 October 2018 with a replacement DL2 (black handle) bike rack.
All Over Advertising
Allhomes – 18 February 2019 to ~10 May 2019