BUS 450 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||22 August 2011|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Date||Jan 2011|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III 1004|
|Gallery Album||Bus 450|
|* BUS 450 (1)||– MAN SG192|
Bus 450 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL/E5 (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 450 arrived at Woden Depot in early April 2011.
- Its engine number is 50325982252598
- In apx August 2017, its DL2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model.
- On 29 February 2020, Bus 450 collided with a car at Shakespeare Cres & Rogers St
- It was repaired and returned to service in the week of 23 March 2020