BUS 616 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||28 October 2016|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Sep 2016|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing x1000-1004|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 616|
|* BUS 616 (1)||– Mercedes-Benz O.305G|
Bus 616 is a Scania K320UB 4x2 (Euro VI) based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 616 was delivered to Tuggeranong Depot on 27 September 2016.
- Bus 616 was fitted with a trial Mobotix CCTV system.
- In mid 2019, the Mobotix system was replaced with a DTI system as used on all other CB80 bodies.
- In apx September/October 2018, its VeloPorter 2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model.
- In apx September 2020, it was replaced with a regular (silver handle) DL2 rack.