BUS 671 (3)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||13 May 1986|
|Removed from Service||5 July 1992|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 671|
Bus 671 was a MAN SG192 articulated bus purchased second-hand by ACTION.
- Bus 671 was with ACTION from November 1985 until July 1992.
- It entered revenue service on 13 May 1986.
- It has previously operated for National Bus Lines, International Stagelines and Premier Nowra.
- The Bus was new in 1976 as a MAN Demonstrator. It was exported from Germany on the same boat as BUS 450.
- In December 1977 it was hired by ACTION to provide shuttle services to Bruce Stadium for the Pacific Conference Games (athletics).
- It operated for STA Adelaide in 1978 as SCP 257 (290 and 1391) and sold to ACTION in November 1985.
- It was delivered to ACTION on 6 December 1985.
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Woden Depot to Kingston for withdrawal.
- It was disposed in July 1993.