BUS 691 (1)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||March 1988|
|Removed from Service||January 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||Nov 1987|
|Gallery Album||Bus 691|
Bus 691 was a Renault PR100.2.
- Bus 691 was first registered on 28 March 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- After leaving ACTION it operated for Interline (Registration MO 8750, Fleet Number 34)
- It was withdrawn from service at Interline in October 2013.
- The VIN number listed for this vehicle is the same as for Transperth Bus 641. It is unknown which listing is incorrect, however it is possible that 691's VIN may actually be VF6PS08A200000141, since that number has not been used.