BUS 754 (1)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||March 1988|
|Removed from Service||July 2010|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 754|
Bus 754 was a Renault PR100.2.
- Bus 754 was first registered on 30 March 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 754 was used as a "Driver Training" bus.
- From 25 May 2009, Bus 754 returned to normal route service, but also continued to be used as a training bus.
- Its Wayfarer equipment was removed in early July 2010.
- In the week of 23 July 2010 it was withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot
- As of October 2010, Bus 754 was being used solely as a Training Bus and was located at TISC on Sutton Road.
- As of May 2011, Bus 754 ceased being used as a training bus and was moved to Woden Depot pending disposal.
- As of October 2011, it is being used by ACT Emergency Services Agency for road rescue training