From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||September 1990|
|Removed from Service||September 2015|
|Desto Equipment||STC Cannon|
|Body Date||Sep 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 878|
Bus 878 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 21 September 1990
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in May 2012
- In March 2013, Bus 878 was transferred to Belconnen Depot to operate as a trainer, but was replaced by BUS 858 as Belconnen trainer and resumed revenue service at Belconnen Depot on 1 July 2013.
- In approx Feb 2015, it resumed full revenue service at Tuggeranong Depot, having been replaced as training bus by BUS 856.
- In September 2015, it was again transferred to Belconnen Depot as a full-time training bus.
- Between April and October 2016, Bus 878 was scrapped for parts at Belconnen Depot.
|Mar 2013||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||Training Bus|
|8 Aug 2013||Belconnen||Woden||Storage|
|7 Oct 2013||Woden||Belconnen||Returned to service|
|Apr 2014||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||Training Bus|
|Jul 2014||Belconnen||Tuggeranong||Training Bus (replacing BUS 860)|
|Sep 2015||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||Training Bus|
|21 Dec 2015||Belconnen||Woden||pending disposal|
|13 Apr 2016||Woden||Belconnen||scrapped for parts|