From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||November 1990|
|Removed from Service||24 November 2015|
|Desto Equipment||STC Cannon|
|Body Date||Oct 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 888|
ZIR-888 was the temporary registration used for Bus 674 (Renault PR100) prior to entering service. This article is for BUS-888 (Renault PR100.2)
Bus 888 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 2 November 1990
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- Bus 888 received a new engine cover in May 2009.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in the week of 13 February 2012.
- Between November and December 2020, Bus 888 was scrapped for parts at Belconnen Depot.
|Nov 2015||Belconnen||Woden||pending disposal|