From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||June 1991|
|Removed from Service||25 February 2008|
|Desto Equipment||Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot|
|Body Date||Jun 1991|
|Gallery Album||Bus 914|
Bus 914 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 28 June 1991
- On 25 February 2008, whilst on Route 44 on Beaurepaire Cres Holt, Bus 914 collided with a tree and electricity street box. The cause was not officially released. The one passenger escaped unharmed through the rear window and the driver was taken to hospital.
- Photos of the bus at the accident scene can be viewed in our gallery.
- Bus 914 was written off and used for parts.
- The remains of Bus 914 were sold for scrap metal on 28 April 2009.