From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||December 1991|
|Removed from Service||4 March 2020|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Nov 1991|
|Gallery Album||Bus 936|
Bus 936 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 10 December 1991
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack during March 2010.
- In August 2016, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- On apx 6 September 2017, Bus 936 was removed from service at Tuggeranong Depot and sent to Woden Depot. However by 15 September it had resumed service (at Tuggeranong).
- Bus 936 was again removed from service in October 2018.
- On apx 5 February 2019, Bus 936 temporarily resumed service - this time at Belconnen Depot. It was withdrawn from service on 27 February 2019.
- On 29 April 2019, Bus 936 resumed service at Tuggeranong Depot due to Network '19.
- On apx 4 March 2020, Bus 936 was once again removed from service.