From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||March 1992|
|Removed from Service||26 February 2020|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Feb 1992|
|Gallery Album||Bus 942|
Bus 942 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 3 March 1992
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack during March 2010.
- In August 2016, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- In (apx) February 2019, its DL2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model.
- Between February and May 2020, Bus 942 was stripped for parts at Belconnen Depot.
|4 Jul 1992||Kingston||Tuggeranong||Closure of Kingston depot|
|26 Feb 2020||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||being scrapped for parts|