|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Oct 1992|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 977|
Bus 977 is a Renault PR100.2 based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 977, along with BUS 978 and BUS 979 were used on a trial of Diesohol (a mixture of Diesel and Ethanol).
- Refer to http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article127258343 (Canberra Times) for details of the Diesohol trial.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in June 2010.
- Its flip-dot Alcatel/STC Cannon destination signs were replaced by Hanover LED in (apx) July 2015.
All Over Advertising
"Diesohol - Future Fuel" (ACTION) – 30 November 1992 to unknown
NRMA-ACT Road Safety Trust – dates unknown
- gold with "Think about the impact" and "slow down" slogans on the side, and "Back Off" on the back window
"Going Your Way" (ACTION) – 20 June 2008 to 5 April 2012
Abode Hotels – 5 April 2012 to March 2015
- also on 947
- black and lime green with Abode logo and slogan.