BUS 015 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||August 1977|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 015|
Bus 015 was a Leyland Leopard L1
- Thumbnail photo by L J Pascoe
- The fleet number 015 was issued out of sequence. Its predecessor may be BUS 064, a Freighter bodied AEC Reliance delivered in 1962.
- This was the first Leyland Leopard purchased by a Government operator.
- It was registered on 13 August 1962.
- Fitted with Royal Tiger front and rear axles
- It later operated for Deanes Coaches, North Ryde NSW (M/0 950) and Hermit Park Bus Townsville QLD (2.79)