BUS 101 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Austral Denning "Starliner"|
|Body Date||19 Apr 1994|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 101|
Bus 101 is a Renault PR100.3 based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 101 was fitted with a DL2 bike rack in the week of 25 July 2011
- Bus 101 suffered an engine fire at Lawrence Wackett Cr Theodore on 23 August 2012, whilst it was operating Route 11 to Woden.
- It was repaired and returned to service in the week of 5 August 2013.
- As at February 2017, Bus 101 was fitted with a Hanover LED destination display, replacing its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot signs.
All Over Advertising
- ACT Cancer Society - 1996 - Yellow, with 'Lets clear the air' on one side, and 'Slip, Slop, Slap, Wrap' on the other. Dates for Daffodil Day were displayed above the window line, and 'ACT Cancer Society' adorned the front of the vehicle.