BUS 104 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||8 July 1994|
|Removed from Service||19 June 2018|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Austral Denning "Starliner"|
|Body Date||May 1994|
|Gallery Album||Bus 104|
Bus 104 was a Renault PR100.3
- Bus 104 suffered an engine fire on Erindale Drive on 2 March 2009. It was quickly repaired.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in the week of 15 August 2011.
- In January 2014, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- In June 2018, Bus 104 suffered a mechanical failure and was withdrawn from service.
- As at July 2018, Bus 104 is being stripped for parts at Belconnen Depot.