BUS 108 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||8 July 1994|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Austral Denning "Starliner"|
|Body Date||Jun 1994|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 108|
Bus 108 is a Renault PR100.3 based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 108 was delivered in a special livery for Floriade, the Canberra Flower Festival.
- Bus 108 was taken off the road on 30 October 2008 after it collided with a low wall at Belconnen Interchange, damaging the front left corner of the vehicle, door and stairwell.
- It was fitted with a DL2 bike rack in October 2010.
- On 20 June 2014, Bus 108 commenced service in the ACTION corporate orange/blue livery for the first time.
- As at February 2017, Bus 108 was fitted with a Hanover LED destination display, replacing its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot signs.
All Over Advertising History
- Floriade - 1994 to October 2005 - Cream, with Red Tulips surrounding the lower half of the vehicle (Except the grey skirting) and Floriade, along with Advance Bank sponsor logos
- Heineken - October 2005 to April 2006 - Black and Green with Heineken Bottles on the sides, and Slogans Refreshingly old, introducing nothing new and meet you there
- Telstra BigPond - April 2006 to January 2007 - Sky Blue with scenic pictures along with a blue VW Kombi van driving on a road. Slogan "I've been everywhere man" used with multpile towns above the windows
- TransACT/ActewAGL - January 2007 to March 2008 - Bronze coloured, with a large man in a bath tub on the rear half (and rear) of the bus advertising Bundle options
- TransACT/ActewAGL - March 2008 to October 2009 - Sky Blue with a cartoon girl being lifted into the air by balloons. Slogan 'The bigger the bundle, the bigger the savings'
- TransACT/ActewAGL - October 2009 to 12 August 2012 - Dark Blue with orange lower quarter, 'Bundle and Save up to 25%' on rear
- ActewAGL - 12 August 2012 to 20 July 2013 - Blue and White with 'I bundled and saved 25% off electricity'. This design was applied to Bus 418
- Bus Advertising - 20 July 2013 to 10 February 2014 - Orange and white leopard pattern with 'Unleash your advertising beast'. This wrap was removed due to Go Transit's takeover of Bus Advertising.
- Floriade - 10 February 2014 to June 2014 - As 108 was delivered painted in the Floriade livery (with some decals), the special livery was again visible following the removal of the previous advertising wrap, similar to BUS 994 returning to its Parliament House livery for a short time.