BUS 128 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||October 2015|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Austral Denning "Starliner"|
|Body Date||29 Jul 1996|
|Gallery Album||Bus 128|
Bus 128 was a Renault PR100.3
- Bus 128 was originally an "Easy Access" bus which seated 43 (designated as PR100.3a); it featured plug doors, stepless entry, Tieman electric ramp, kneeling suspension and two wheelchair spaces.
- In approx. 2007, Bus 128 was modified to remove the access ramp and wheelchair spaces, increasing its seating capacity to 49.
- Bus 128 was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack.
- On 23 April 2009, Bus 128 collided with a vehicle which failed to give way at the intersection of Josephson Street and Cohen Street in Belconnen. The bus sustained damaged to the bumper, windscreen wipers and the bike rack, which suffered the most damage. The vehicle was repaired in May 2009 and returned to service.
- Its Southport Engineering flip-dot destination display was replaced by Hanover LED equipment in October 2012.
- Bus 128 was assigned to Belconnen Depot as a training bus in April 2015; however it also regularly operated route services.
- During the week of 25 May 2015, it was loaned to Tuggeranong Depot.
- In early October 2015, it was removed from service at Belconnen Depot.
- In Janaury 2016, it commenced being stripped for parts at Tuggeranong Depot.
- It was removed from Tuggeranong Depot in late August 2016 for disposal.
|23 Apr 2005||Tuggeranong||Belconnen|
|13 Nov 2010||Belconnen||Tuggeranong||Network 2010|
|Oct 2015||Belconnen||Woden||Pending disposal|
|Dec 2015||Woden||Belconnen||To be scrapped for parts|
|Aug 2016||Tuggeranong||Access Recycling||Disposal|