BUS 129 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||29 November 2016|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||12 Aug 1996|
|Gallery Album||Bus 129|
Bus 129 was a Renault PR100.3
- The vehicle's VIN is incorrectly recorded by ACT RTA as VF6PS08A200000004. This was due to an error on the Austral Denning body plate.
- Bus 129 was originally an "Easy Access" bus which seated 43 (designated as PR100.3a); it featured plug doors, stepless entry, Tieman electric ramp, kneeling suspension and two wheelchair spaces.
- In approx. 2007, Bus 129 was modified to remove the access ramp and wheelchair spaces, the bus seated 49 with a combination of Vogel and Saydair Metro seats.
- Its Southport Engineering flip-dot destination displays were replaced by Hanover LED equipment in November 2012.
- Between December 2017 and July 2018, Bus 129 was stripped for parts at Belconnen Depot.
|23 Apr 2005||Tuggeranong||Belconnen|
|13 Nov 2010||Belconnen||Tuggeranong||Network 2010|
|Nov 2016||Tuggeranong||Woden||pending disposal|
|Dec 2017||Woden||Belconnen||stripped for parts|
|18 Jul 2018||Belconnen||unknown||disposal|