BUS 132 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Dennis Dart SLF|
|Removed from Service||28 May 2012|
|Desto Equipment||Mobitec flip-dot|
|Body Date||May 1997|
|Gallery Album||Bus 132|
Bus 132 was a Dennis Dart SLF
- Bus 132 was delivered to ACTION on 5 May 1997.
- Bus 132 was originally fitted with a Tieman electric wheelchair ramp and a single wheelchair position.
- The electric wheelchair ramp was subsequently replaced with a manual flip-out ramp.
- On 28 May 2012, it was withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot and sent to Woden Depot for storage.
- In April 2015, it was removed from Woden Depot to be prepared for disposal.
- Between August and December 2015 it operated for Capital Touring Services Pty Ltd (Canberra Explorer), with ACT Registration MO-375.
- It was later advertised for sale by a dealer in Geelong, Vic.
- In January 2017, it was advertised for sale as a motorhome conversion by a private seller from Bringelly, NSW. (Registered as CJ59RE)