BUS 135 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Dennis Dart SLF|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Body Date||May 1997|
|Gallery Album||Bus 135|
Bus 135 is a Dennis Dart SLF, based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in a special livery wrap for Transport Canberra - City Loop.
- Bus 135 was originally fitted with a Tieman electric wheelchair ramp and a single wheelchair position.
- The electric wheelchair ramp was subsequently replaced with a manual flip-out ramp.
- Bus 135 was temporarily withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot on 1 June 2016.
- On 4 July 2016 it returned to service at Belconnen Depot exclusively operating the free City Loop route.
- Transport Canberra - City Loop - 4 July 2016 to current
|28 May 2012||Belconnen||Woden||Storage|
|Apr 2014||Woden||Tuggeranong||Resumed service|
|Aug 2014||Woden||Tuggeranong||returned to service - swapped for BUS 149|
|4 Jul 2016||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||City Loop service|