BUS 147 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Dennis Dart SLF|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Mobitec Flip-dot|
|Body Date||Oct 1997|
|Gallery Album||Bus 147|
Bus 147 is a Dennis Dart SLF based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in a special livery wrap for City Loop (Transport Canberra).
- Bus 147 was originally fitted with a Tieman electric wheelchair ramp and a single wheelchair position.
- The electric wheelchair ramp was subsequently replaced with a manual flip-out ramp.
- In September 2011, its Mobitec flip-dot desto was replaced with Hanover LED displays.
- Bus 147 was temporarily withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot on 16 May 2016.
- In June 2016, the Mobitec flip-dot destination signs from Bus 146 were installed into Bus 147, replacing the Hanover LED signs.
- On 4 July 2016 it returned to service exclusively operating the free City Loop route.
|23 Apr 2005||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||Network 2005|
|15 May 2015||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||Network 14.1|
City Loop (Transport Canberra) - 4 July 2016 to current