BUS 148 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Dennis Dart SLF|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Mobitec Flip-dot|
|Body Date||Oct 1997|
|Gallery Album||Bus 148|
Bus 148 is a Dennis Dart SLF based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in a special livery wrap for City Loop (Transport Canberra).
- Bus 148 was fitted with a Tieman electric wheelchair ramp and a single wheelchair position.
- The electric wheelchair ramp was subsequently replaced with a manual flip-out ramp.
- Bus 148 suffered an engine fire in early December 2008 whilst operating a Route 66 on Bugden Avenue, Gowrie.
- It was repaired and re-entered service in August 2009.
- Bus 148 was temporarily withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot on 22 June 2016.
- On 4 July 2016 it returned to service at Belconnen Depot exclusively operating the free City Loop route.
- On 30 October 2018, Bus 148 was involved in a collision on London Circuit.
- It returned to service on 28 November 2018.
|23 Apr 2005||Tuggeranong||Belconnen|
|4 Jul 2016||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||City Loop service|
City Loop (Transport Canberra) - 4 July 2016 to current