BUS 310 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
(Redirected from BUS 175 (2))
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||3 June 2003|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Aug 2002|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Gallery Album||Bus 310|
Also known as BUS 175 (2)
Bus 310 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot.
- This vehicle was an Irisbus demonstrator vehicle (BUS 175) between June 2003 and January 2004. It was in Bell St (Victoria) livery during this time.
- It was re-registered as BUS 310 and entered regular service on 2 February 2004.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 310 has two emergency exit windows on both sides of the bus, adjacent to each other.
- On 17 May 2016, Bus 310 was sent to IVECO, Melbourne for chassis maintenance.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.
- On 2 May 2018, the Mobitec flip-dot destination displays were replaced with (orange) Hanover LED displays.