From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
Revision as of 17:03, 2 March 2014 by ACT Bus (AOA info)
|Removed from Service||---|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||December 1974|
|Gallery Album||Bus 262|
Bus 262 was a Leyland National
- Bus 262 carried special advertising liveries for Kodak and Hodgkinson Real Estate. Photographs can be seen in our gallery.
- After leaving ACTION it operated for Greenline Coaches, Morphett Vale SA (Fleet Number 23, Registration VGS 239) and the seating layout changed to B42D.
- It then operated for Transit Regency SA (Fleet number 42, registration VGS 239)
- It then operated for Barossa-Adelaide Bus Service, Nuriootpa SA (Fleet number L4, registration VGS 239)
All Over Advertising
- Hodgkinson Real Estate - With its black colour scheme, the Union was concerned that the bus would get too hot and not be seen at night. The livery cost $10,000 for two years.