From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||1984|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||Dec 1974|
|Gallery Album||Bus 264|
Bus 264 was a Leyland National 10951/2R
- Following its retirement from the ACTION Fleet, the vehicle was transferred to the Department of the Territories and Local Government
- It was reregistered as ZIH 088 and later 201-945
- In 1984 it was converted into an 'information bus'
- It was later transferred to the CIT School of Engineering
- It has since been scrapped.