BUS 306 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Apr 2002|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 306|
Bus 306 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in an all over advertsing wrap for Callida Consulting.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 306 has the passenger emergency exit windows opposite each other, the nearside exit being placed in the equivalent position of a rear door.
- On 3 May 2016, Bus 306 was involved in a collision at Ashkanasy Cr/Clancy St, Evatt. It suffered damage to its offside.
- Following repairs, Bus 306 returned to service on 26 July 2016.
- This vehicle is currently fitted with a DL2 bike rack. It has previously been fitted with a VeloPorter 2 rack.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.
- In July 2018, its Mobitec flip-dot destination displays were replaced with Hanover LED displays.
All Over Advertising
Callida Consulting - 3 December 2017 to current