BUS 308 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment|| Mobitec Flipdot displays|
with Hanover DG3 controller
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Mar 2002|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Gallery Album||Bus 308|
Bus 308 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot.
- The outbuild date of Bus 308 is June 2002.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Irisbuses. Bus 308 has the passenger emergency exit windows opposite each other, the nearside exit being placed in the equivalent position of a rear door.
- On 30 January 2014, Bus 308 suffered a minor engine bay fire while parked at City West layover.
- Bus 308 was originally fitted with a DL2 bike rack which was replaced by a VeloPorter 2 model.
- It is now again fitted with a DL2 bike rack.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.