BUS 313 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment|| Mobitec Flipdot displays|
with Hanover DG3 controller
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Nov 2002|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Gallery Album||Bus 313|
Bus 313 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 313 has the emergency exit windows offset from each other. The offside exit is one window further forward than the nearside exit window.
- The outbuild date of Bus 313 is February 2003.
- This vehicle is currently fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack. It was originally fitted with a DL2 rack.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.
All Over Advertising
- allhomes.com.au - 21 October 2013 to November 2014
- allhomes.com.au - 14 December 2014 to 2 December 2015