BUS 313 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Mobitec Flipdot|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||November 2002|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LR II|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 313|
Bus 313 is an Irisbus Agoraline based at Belconnen Depot.
- This vehicle is fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Irisbuses. Bus 313 has the emergency exit windows offset from each other. The offside exit is one window further forward than the nearside exit window.
- The outbuild date of Bus 313 is February 2003.
All Over Advertising
- allhomes.com.au - 21 October 2013 to November 2014
- allhomes.com.au - 14 December 2014 to 2 December 2015