BUS 314 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment|| Mobitec Flipdot displays|
with Hanover DG3 controller
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Dec 2002|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Gallery Album||Bus 314|
Bus 314 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 314 has the emergency exit windows offset from each other. The offside exit is one window further forward than the nearside exit window.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.
- This vehicle was originally fitted with a DL2 bike rack
- It has since been fitted with both VeloPorter 2 and DL2 models
- In apx April 2018, its DL2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 model (with black handle)