BUS 319 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Mobitec Flipdot|
|Body Date||June 2003|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 319|
Bus 319 is an Irisbus Agoraline based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 319 is named "Big Merv" after a deceased long-time Driver for ACTION. It is signed on the rear of the vehicle, as well as having a sticker just above the inside of the windscreen, above the driver.
- Bus 319 was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong in September 2006. It has since returned.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Irisbuses. Bus 319 has the emergency exit windows offset from each other. The offside exit is one window further forward than the nearside exit window.
- This vehicle was first fitted with a DL2 bike rack which was replaced by a VeloPorter 2 bike rack.
- It is now fitted with a DL2 bike rack.