BUS 319 (2)
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Mobitec LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Jun 2003|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 319|
Bus 319 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for Defence Bank.
- Bus 319 is named "Big Merv" after a deceased long-time driver for ACTION. It is signed on the rear of the vehicle, as well as having a sticker just above the inside of the windscreen, above the driver.
- Bus 319 was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong in September 2006. It has since returned.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 319 has the emergency exit windows offset from each other. The offside exit is one window further forward than the nearside exit window.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.
- This vehicle was originally fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack
- In January 2018 it was fitted with a VeloPorter 2 model bike rack. It has previously been fitted with DL2 and VeloPorter 2 models.
- In July 2018, its Mobitec flip-dot destination displays were replaced by Hanover LED displays.
- On 24 May 2019, Bus 319 collided with a car at Alinga St / West Row. (refer ACT Bus Forum)
- It was repaired and returned to service on 6 June 2019 with a new DL2 (black handle) model bike rack replacing the VeloPorter 2 rack.
All Over Advertising
Catholic Care – 4 March 2017 to 11 July 2017
- later applied to Bus 315
Amart Furniture – 11 July 2017 to 12 October 2017
Menulog – 13 October 2017 to 10 February 2018
Cartier: The Exhibition (National Gallery of Australia) – 10 March 2018 to 22 July 2018
American Masters Exhibition (National Gallery of Australia) – 24 July 2018 to 9 December 2018
Love & Desire Exhibition (National Gallery of Australia) – 10 December 2018 to 24 March 2019
Defence Bank – 27 March 2019 to current