BUS 340 (1)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||10 June 1986|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||25 March 1975|
Bus 340 was a Volvo B58-56
- It was first registered on 30 May 1975.
- It was withdrawn from service on 10 June 1986.
- Bus 340 was sold in a tender that closed on 28 March 1988. It is unclear if it re-entered service following its withdrawal in 1986, or was kept in storage.
- After leaving ACTION it operated for Hopkinson's Coaches of Smithfield NSW (Registration MO 497) and Southtrans of Taren Point NSW (Fleet number 19, Registration MO 8735).
- It was sold to T&I Engines in Rutherford NSW for scrap by February 1998.