BUS 385 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||December 2008|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||08/030 A|
|Body Date||11 Sep 2008|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III|
|Fuel||Compressed Natural Gas|
|Gallery Album||Bus 385|
Bus 385 is a MAN A69 18.310 based at Tuggeranong Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for RSM Accountants.
- Bus 385 was the only one of its class built by Custom Coaches Sydney (all the others came from CC Adelaide).
- Bus 385 was the last of Class 374 to be delivered, with 386 through to 389 arriving before it.
- It was first registered on 5 December 2008
- Its chassis number is A691693
- This vehicle is fitted with a DL2 bike rack. It was originally fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack.
All Over Advertising
- RSM Accountants - 29 April 2016 to current