BUS 390 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||15 September 2009|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT M001|
|Body Date||Aug 2009|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III 1004|
|Gallery Album||Bus 390|
Bus 390 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL/E5 (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for Allhomes.
- Bus 390 arrived at Belconnen Depot on 25 August 2009.
- Bus 390 was the first of an order of 74 diesel MAN A69 buses (72 Euro V 18.320s and 2 Euro IV 18.310s) to be delivered to ACTION between August 2009 and June 2011. (390 - 463)
- It was delivered with additional decals indicating it was the world's first MAN Euro V Bus.
- Most of these decals have since been removed, with the exception of the roof-line decals
- This vehicle was launched to the media on 15 September 2009 and performed its first service on the same day (a southbound 319).
- This vehicle featured at the Australian Bus & Coach Show held in Sydney 7-8 October 2009.
- Bus 390 was involved in a collision in City Bus Station in late March 2015.
All Over Advertising
Australian National University - 14 February 2015 to ~1 May 2016
Allhomes - 27 February 2018 to current