BUS 393 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||9 November 2009|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT ME41|
|Body Date||Aug 2009|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 393|
Bus 393 is a MAN A69 18.310 HOCL-NLTEP (Euro IV) based at Belconnen Depot
- Bus 393 arrived at Belconnen Depot on 24 September 2009.
- Bus 393 is one of two Euro IV diesel MAN 18.310s in the ACTION fleet (the other being Bus 392).
- Its engine number is 50321373242146
- It was one of twenty vehicles to feature a vinyl moustache on the front in support of Movember during 2009.
- This bus was originally fitted with a DL2 bike rack, but it was replaced with a VeloPorter 2 rack during October 2010.
- It was later replaced with a DL2 rack.
- It has once again been fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack (during 2016)
All Over Advertsing
- Springbank Rise – 3 May 2014 to September 2014 (approx)